Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Links For All Movie Suites

A comment of note!!

I must apologize to those of you who inadvertantly happened upon this situation, yet thank you to have brought this to my attention. Links have died. Well, it has finally happened, although I must say that it is only surprising that it took this long. Most of my Rapidshare links and MegaUpload links have been eradicated from their respective locations. Of course, this errant measure came as a complete surprise to myself, since noticing with dimished respect the serious issues at both file sites. Never worry, I will begin at once with a thorough investigation, before re-up loading each and every Movie Suite from the oldest to the newest on http://www.toucanshare.com/. This will be done as soon as possible. Stayed tuned. Thanks for listening. -Sir Malcolm James

PS - 08/2012 - Oh well, toucanshare.com barely lasted for a year and here we aare again looking for a file sharing site. Mediafire has some good reviews and the files will never be deleted. Okay, that's to be determined later. Never say never!

No comments: