Friday, June 5, 2009

Adventures of Conan Suite



Adventures Of Conan Suite
(from the Sword And Sorcery Spectacular)
Music by Basil Poledouris

I know what you're thinking. This music is not from a motion picture, so it is not a movie suite.

Okay, I know, but it was written by Mr. Poledouris after he scored the movies and the themes presented here are so similar that they can be considered to be an extension of the original music written for the Conan movies. Orchestrally this music is pulsing and rousing with attitude just like both of the first two suites so if you'll allow me some latitude, I've made some minor changes and offer this as the last and final installment for all the lovers of the Conan Trilogy. At least until someone does a remake. I certainly hope that you enjoy! -MJ

APE Files:
MP3 Files:

No comments: