Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome movie suite lovers.

Well, this is my first post as a blogger. Since I've borrowed plenty of other's hard work through the years and never gave much of anything back in return, I have decided it's about time to gave something back. In other words this is my penance.

The thought that there were other souls existing on this blue planet of life, who made and listened to Movie Suites*, was astonishing. It turns out, that there are lots of us out there and we love the music that goes along with motion pictures. Although not a trained musician, my involvement with music for many years has led to the understanding that some of us do have a golden ear. Okay, at least yours truly can hear things that other people don't. Sometimes that's good and sometimes that's bad, but at the very least it helps show the way.

Okay, enough yada, yada, yada...lets start posting some tunes!

Remember after you listen to these movie suites, if you love the music, buy the music. After all if we don't buy it, it will go away.

It my sincere wish that you enjoy what is left on this blog. Please let me know.

No comments: